PREGNANCY YOGA TILBURG
Are you looking for Pregnancy Yoga Tilburg? Then you have come to the right place at JUNO Health & Wellness. Health and wellness services "For Women, By Women".
Yoga during pregnancy
Hello lovely mama (-to be), I'm so glad you found us here at JUNO Health and Wellness. How are you feeling?
At JUNO, we understand that pregnancy is a time of many big changes in your life, physically, mentally and emotionally. Practising yoga regularly during your pregnancy can help you adjust to the changes your body is going through. It will also help you to prepare for birth and your journey into motherhood that lies ahead.
Why pregnancy yoga at JUNO?
- NNikki's classes prepare you well for childbirth and keep you relaxed, fit and healthy during your pregnancy.
- NYou will learn specific yoga exercises that can reduce or prevent common pregnancy complaints such as back pain, pelvic pain, fatigue, heartburn and digestive problems.
- NYou will find a warm, welcoming and friendly atmosphere where everyone from 15 weeks of pregnancy is welcome. You do not need any yoga experience.
- NNikki takes an individual approach to her classes, ensuring that each yoga class is delivered in a tailor-made way. As a result, she ensures that the personal needs of each lady in the class are met.
- NPhysiotherapy influence: apart from being a pregnancy yoga teacher, Nikki is also a very experienced physiotherapist and manual therapist. She therefore has a very good knowledge of the female body, how it changes during pregnancy and how best to treat or prevent common complaints during pregnancy.
If you are suffering from physical symptoms associated with your pregnancy and would like to make an appointment with one of our physiotherapists at JUNO, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you!
Pregnancy yoga teacher
During the pregnancy yoga classes, Nikki uses her medical knowledge to properly tailor the exercises to everyone's needs and level.
She welcomes you to pregnancy yoga classes at Yoga centre Tilburg.
Nikki Rowe - Pregnancy yoga teacher Tilburg
Customers about Zwangerschapsyoga Tilburg
Practical information about pregnancy yoga classes at JUNO
Where and when are the pregnancy yoga classes?
Dutch-language pregnancy yoga classes take place weekly at Thursday evening from 20:15 to 21:30 At Yogacentrum Tilburg.
5041 EZ Tilburg
The pregnancy yoga lessons in English take place on a Monday evening at 19:30 untill 20:45 in the JUNO practice room (the building on the left of the entrance to the Yoga Centre Tilburg).
5041 DP Tilburg
What do pregnancy yoga classes cost?
Registration for pregnancy yoga classes is via Yoga centre Tilburg.
Yogacentrum Tilburg offers the opportunity to take a trial lesson at 12.50. Subsequently, a strippenkaart should be taken. The cost for 10 lessons is 145,- euro. This card is valid for 12 months. If you don't use up the lessons before giving birth, you can use up the lessons after giving birth (e.g. by taking post-natal classes which are also provided by Nikki).
Lessons cost 15,- euros per class. Payment is made directly to JUNO Health & Wellness via a payment request from JUNO prior to the lesson.
How can I book a lesson?
Classes can be booked via the website of Yoga centre Tilburg (Mother & Child).
If you are interested in following the English pregnancy yoga classes send an email to email@example.com. We will then reply to inform you if the English lessons are currently running. The English lessons can be organised as long as there are at least 3 ladies participating in the class.
Can my partner come too?
The classes provided by Nikki are entirely aimed at pregnant ladies (without a partner). Yoga centre Tilburg offers a partner class about once a month. In these classes, you prepare for childbirth together. More activities are also organised where your partner can come along, such as Hypnobirthing classes.
Can I claim pregnancy yoga classes from my health insurer?
In some cases, you can claim the cost of the lessons/strippenkaart from your health insurer. Please consult your own policy conditions for this.