JUNO Health & Wellness uses the latest guidelines from the RIVM to handle COVID-19 safely. See what measures apply when you visit the practice.
Update on corona measures after press conference of 18 December 2021
On 18 December 2021, corona measures in the Netherlands were further tightened by the government. Fortunately, JUNO's medical activities may continue as usual, provided additional measures are taken. In addition, treatments may take place after 17:00. Read a little further on this page the latest measures in place so that together we can keep the practice safe.
Yoga classes fall under sports and unfortunately are not allowed to take place physically at the moment. View the schedule of Yogacentrum Tilburg for the online class offer.
How does JUNO deal with COVID-19?
At JUNO, we think it is important that both our clients and physiotherapists feel as safe as possible within the practice. We therefore adhere to the rules, guidelines and advice from the government and the RIVM. For you as a client, we kindly ask the following:
- NIn case of flu or cold symptoms, call or email in time to reschedule your appointment, or to arrange an online consultation.
- NWear a mouth mask inside the practice
- NWash or disinfect your hands on entry and exit
- NKeep 1.5 metres distance when possible
- NDon't come to practice too early
- NTake a large towel with you to your appointment
Thank you in advance for your help and cooperation in keeping our practice safe and "open for business". Should you have any further questions about our COVID-19 policy, please feel free to contact with us.